Terms and Conditions
OF “BOOKING AUTOPILOT” PTY LTD
CONCERNING TRAINING SERVICES FOR CHILDREN
“BOOKING AUTOPILOT” PTY LTD/hereinafter referred to as “CONTRACTOR”/, ABN 83632178851, ACN 632 178 851, with headquarters and business address at 109/34 OXLEY ST, ST LEONARDS, NSW 2065, AUSTRALIA, provides training services for children under these general Terms and Conditions. The parent or caregiver /herein after referred to as “ASSIGNOR”/, who wants to sing up his child /hereinafter referred to as “THE CHILD”/ to be trained by the system, shall accept these General Terms and Conditions, which have the nature of a contract between the ASSIGNOR and the CONTRACTOR.
(A) THE CONTRACTOR performs the activity of providing the aforementioned system of services online or in specialized centers by assigning the organization for provision of these services through contracts with his contractors and partners.
TAKING UNDER CONSIDERATION ALL OF THE ABOVE, THE ASSIGNOR AND THE CONTRACTOR AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING:
1. The ASSIGNOR assigns to the CONTRACTOR and the CONTRACTOR agrees to provide a training course for the THE CHILD using the Booking Autopilot and/or its partners’ systems with a program selected by the ASSIGNOR (hereinafter referred to as “THE PROGRAM”, in a specialized training center or online chosen by the ASSIGNOR amongst the proposed by the CONTRACTOR centers and online channels.
2. (1) The ASSIGNOR fills in an online form drawn up by the CONTRACTOR, stating the details of his/her CHILD and the PROGRAM which he/she chooses THE CHILD to be trained with.
3. The CONTRACTOR shall be obliged to:
3.1. Inform the ASSIGNOR through the website about the children’s education programs that the CONTRACTOR offers and to provide to the ASSIGNOR an online form to fill out in which the ASSIGNOR chooses a training program for THE CHILD;
3.2. Not to carry out the TRAINING PROGRAM in the absence of the ASSIGNOR or any other adult authorized by the ASSIGNOR in case of a physical lessons.
4. The ASSIGNOR shall be obligated to:
4.1. Fill out the form provided by the CONTRACTOR indicating the PROGRAM he wishes to be used for training THE CHILD.;
4.2. To be present during the program sessions and to monitor the safety of the CHILD or, as the case may be, to ensure the presence of another adult able to do so;
4.3. To pay to the CONTRACTOR the due fee according to these General Terms prior to the lessons(paid lessons)for which the fee relates;
4.4. To follow the requirements that have been put in writing for all parents by the CONTRACTOR, including (if relevant) clothing requirements, etc., and to ensure that THE CHILD complies with these requirements. In the case of violations by the ASSIGNOR or THE CHILD, the CONTRACTOR has the right to issue a warning (in writing or by e-mail) to the ASSIGNOR. If the violation is repeated, the CONTRACTOR shall have the right to terminate this Agreement pre-term in writing without notice in accordance with clause 9.2.2 of these General Terms and Conditions.
5. The ASSIGNOR and the CONTRACTOR agree that the CONTRACTOR is not responsible for the safety of THE CHILD during the training sessions that take place in the presence of the ASSIGNOR or of another adult person authorized by the ASSIGNOR and the safety of THE CHILD is a sole responsibility of the ASSIGNOR.
6. The ASSIGNOR explicitly declares that he gives his consent as well as consent on behalf of THE CHILD the personal data of the ASSIGNOR and THE CHILD included in the form under item 4.1 of these General Terms and Conditions to be processed by the CONTRACTOR in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act . More details on the CONTRACTOR’s policy on the processing of personal data are provided on the website of the CONTRACTOR.
7. The ASSIGNOR explicitly declares that if he/she agrees his/her CHILD to be photographed during the training activities conducted during THE PROGRAM by the CONTRACTOR or by the contractors of the CONTRACTOR (or their employees) who is conducting the training sessions on THE PROGRAM. The CONTRACTOR (or his contractors) is obliged to show the photos and videos taken by him to the ASSIGNOR. THE CONTRACTOR may use for training and advertising purposes only those pictures and video materials for which the ASSIGNOR has given his written consent.
8. (1) For the paid training lessons under item 1. The ASSIGNOR is obliged to pay to the CONTRACTOR a fee, the amount of which is indicated on the CONTRACTOR’s website.
(2) The fee under para 1 shall be paid only via the Internet through the electronic business system, provided by the CONTRACTOR, which provides for non-cash payments via Internet.
(3) The payment should be made by the first day of the relevant training period
(4) In the case of absence caused by illness of THE CHILD, THE CHILD of the ASSIGNOR can be entitled to a make-up lesson. Details will be agreed on a case by case basis.
(5) If THE CHILD is absent due to illness for more than one month, the present contract is terminated and the CONTRACTOR is obliged to return to the ASSIGNOR the fee paid for the unaccounted classes.
(6) If a brother or sister of THE CHILD is already enrolled for training in a program proposed by the CONTRACTOR, the CHILD is entitled to a 10% (ten percent) reduction of the fee.
9. (1) This contract is signed for a period up to the end of the training program chosen by the ASSIGNOR.
9.2. This contract is terminated pre-term:
9.2.1. By mutual agreement of the parties;
9.2.2. In cases under item 8, para 5;
9.2.3. With a two-week notice given in writing or by e-mail from either side to the other. If the notice is made by the CONTRACTOR, he owes the ASSIGNOR the fee paid for the part of the training program that continues after the expiration of the notice period. If the notice is made by the ASSIGNOR, he is entitled to be reimbursed by the CONTRACTOR half of the fee for the part of the training program that continues after the expiration of the notice period.
9.2.3. by notice /written notice or by e-mail / without prior notice by the CONTRACTOR, if the ASSIGNOR (or THE CHILD) has violated the requirements which have been announced in writing to all parents and children by the CONTRACTOR, has been warned by the CONTRACTOR for the violation under item 4.4 of this contract and has committed a new breach. In this case, the fee paid by the ASSIGNOR will not be refunded.
These General Terms and Conditions shall enter into force on January 01, 2020 and have the nature of a contract between the ASSIGNOR and the CONTRACTOR.
Booking Autopilot PTY LTD
Your personal data includes information such as:
Date of birth
Your child name, gender, date of birth
Other data collected that could directly or indirectly identify you.
This inbox is actively monitored and managed so that we can deliver an experience that you can confidently trust.
II. What information we collect
1. Information you give us
1.1 Information that is necessary for the use of BA services.We ask for and collect the following personal information about you when you use BA services. This information is necessary for the adequate performance of the contract between you and us and to allow us to comply with our legal obligations. Without it, we may not be able to provide you with all the requested services.
Account Information. When you, the customer, registers on our website, we require certain information such as:
Title: To give the customer opportunity to choose how he/she wishes us to address him/her
Name and Surname: To be able identify each customer as an individual and unique one and to prevent misuse and false registrations
Email:The email address allows the customer to enter the user portal and change his/her data as well as monitor his/her payments, class attendance and access additional services such as weekly handouts, neurological information etc. The email address also enables us and our representatives to inform the customer about upcoming events related to the BA learning process, new term themes, class cancellations or changes, teacher illness, quarantine due to illness and other force majeure circumstances. The email address allows customers to be informed about upcoming early enrolment and discounting opportunities and anything they may need as information about the BA Learning Process as well as informing them about upcoming events and seminars we organise.
All these email messages directly related to the provision of our service can also be sent via Facebook
Relationship with the child:to know whether the parent, career or other relative of the child is the registered customer
Town: to recommend a BA centre near by in case of physical center lesson Address: for postal correspondence including posting a certificate of completed class level.
Telephone: to inform the customer when there is unplanned change or cancellation of class times or days, any urgent messages related to the BA learning process; to inform them about new term registration and respectively for them to know on time if there are any promotions they can benefit from.
Where did you hear about BA? –this information is needed to measure the effectiveness of our communication and to enable us improve our services.
Child’s name: to be able to assign the child to age specific class, especially if the parent enrols more than one child. Address the child by name in class, helps them recognise their names from a young age.
Child’s gender: to plan the learning process and define the colour of the branded materials (including Welcome kits), that are different for boys and girls.
Child’s birth date: to enable customer to choose the appropriate BA class. Since classes are formed by age principle without inputting date of birth of the child, the customer cannot choose appropriate class or any class for that matter.
1.2 Information you choose to give us
You may choose to provide us with additional personal information in order to obtain a better user experience when using BA services. This additional information will be processed based on your consent.
Marketing consent to receive information by email, Push notifications, Facebook and/or SMS
Consent for photos –you may give us consent to take pictures and videos of you and your child to be used for marketing, advertising and training purposesOther Information. You may otherwise choose to provide us information when you fill in a form, conduct a search, update or add information to your BA parent portal, respond to surveys, participate in promotions, or use other features of the BA services.
1.3 Information that is necessary for the use of the Payment Services The Payments Data Controller needs to collect the following information, as it is necessary for the adequate performance of the contract with you and to comply with applicable law (such as anti-money laundering regulations). Without it, you will not be able to use Payment Services:
Payment Information. To use certain features of BA services (such as booking or purchasing), we may require you to provide certain financial information (like your bank account or credit card information) in order to facilitate the processing of payments (via external Payments provider).
2. Information We Automatically Collect from Your Use of BA services and Payment Services.When you use BA services and the Payment Services, we automatically collect information, including personal information, about the services you use and how you use them. This information is necessary for the adequate performance of the contract between you and us, to enable us to comply with legal obligations and given our legitimate interest in being able to provide and improve the functionalities of the BA Services and Payment Services.
Usage Information. We collect information about your interactions with the BA Services such as the pages or content you view.
Log Data. We automatically collect log data and device information when you access and use BA Services. That information includes, among other things: details about how you’ve used BA Services, IP address, access dates and times, unique identifiers, crash data, cookie data, and the pages you’ve viewed or engaged with before or after using BA Services.
Payment Transaction Information. BA Services collects information related to your payment transactions through BA Services, including the payment instrument used, date and time, payment amount, payment instrument expiration date and billing postcode, PayPal email address, IBAN information, your address and other related transaction details. This information is necessary for the adequate performance of the contract between you and BA to allow the provision of the Payment Services.
3. Information We Collect from Third Parties
Booking Autopilot Pty Ltd. may collect information, including personal information, which others provide about you when they use the BA Services and the Payment Services, or obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through the BA Services and the Payment Services. We do not control, supervise or respond for how the third parties providing your information process your personal data, and any information request regarding the disclosure of your personal information to us should be directed to such third parties.
Third Party Services. If you link, connect, or login to our Mobile Apps with a third party service (e.g. Google or Facebook), the third party service may send us information such as your registration and profile information from that service. This information varies and is controlled by that service or as authorised by you via your privacy settings at that service.
Other Sources. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may receive additional information about you, such as demographic data or fraud detection information, from third party service providers and/or partners, and combine it with information we have about you.
III. How we utilise information We strongly believe in both minimising the data we collect and limiting its use and purpose to only that
(1) for which we have been given permission,
(2) as necessary to deliver the Services we are obliged to provide, or
(3) as we might be required or permitted for legal compliance or other lawful purposes.
These uses include:
Delivering, improving, updating and enhancing BA Services we provide to you. We collect various information relating to your use and/or interactions with BA Services. We utilise this information to:
Improve and optimise the operation and performance of our Services
Diagnose problems with and identify any security risks, errors, or needed enhancements to BA Services
Collecting aggregate statistics about use of the BA Services
Understand and analyse how you use BA Services and what products and services are most relevant to you.
Often, much of the data collected is aggregated or statistical data about how individuals use BA Services, and is not linked to any personal data, but to the extent it is itself personal data, or is linked or linkable to personal data, we treat it accordingly.Sharing with trusted third parties. We may share your personal data with affiliated companies within our corporate family, with third parties with which we have partnered to allow you to integrate their services into our BA Services, and with trusted third party service providers as necessary for them to perform services on our behalf, such as:
Processing credit card payments
Conducting contests or surveys
Performing analysis of our Services and customers demographics
Communicating with you, such as by way of email or survey delivery
We only share your personal data as necessary for any third party to provide the services as requested or as needed on our behalf. These third parties (and any subcontractors) are subject to strict data processing terms and conditions and are prohibited from utilising, sharing or retaining your personal data for any other purpose than as they have been specifically contracted for (or without your consent).BA organisations that will deliver the services to you: Booking Autopilot Pty Ltd., its partners, teachers and/or its sub-contractors for the chosen by you centre or online program have access to the provided personal data.Data access is also available to the company that supports BA’s technology.Communicating with you. We may contact you directly or through a third party service provider regarding products or services you have signed up or purchased from us, such as necessary to deliver transactional or service related communications. We may also contact you with offers for additional services we think you’ll find valuable if you give us consent or where allowed based upon legitimate interests. You don’t need to provide consent as a condition to use our services.
These contacts may include:
Text (SMS) messages
IV. How you can access, update or delete your data
To easily access, view, update or delete your personal data (where available), or to update your subscription preferences, please log onto y our portal and change the data you want to be changed. If you are unable for any reason to access your portal, you may also contact us by one of the methods described in the “Contact Us” section below and if you request us to do so, we will remove your personal data from our servers maximum within 30 (thirty) days.
V. How we secure, store and retain your data
We follow generally accepted standards to store and protect the personal data we collect, both during transmission and once received and stored, including utilisation of encryption where appropriate. We retain personal data only for as long as necessary to provide the services you have requested and thereafter for a variety of legitimate legal or business purposes. If you have any questions about the security or retention of your personal data, you can contact us at email@example.com
VI. Transfer in the Event of Sale or Change in Control.We may transfer information, including your personal information, in connection with a merger, sale, reorganization, acquisition or other change of ownership or control by or of Booking Autopilot Pty Ltd. or any affiliated company (in each case, whether in whole or in part). When one of these events occurs, we will use reasonable efforts to notify users before their information becomes subject to different privacy and security policies and practices.
Booking Autopilot PTY LTD
Our Zoom integration is designed to enable offering online classes by scheduling meetings and enabling parents to join them from the parent portal.
For a centre to offer online classes via Zoom it needs a Zoom account to be connected to Booking Autopilot. Once an account is connected, Booking Autopilot will schedule a meeting at start of each day for each class running in the centre. By default, the Zoom meeting will be scheduled with video on for the host and the participants.
Parents will be able to see a Join online meeting button next to the classes in the parent portal dashboard on the day of the class. They will automatically be put into a “waiting room” until the host (the teacher) start the meeting.
2. Scope of Booking Autopilot – Zoom integration and data stored
Booking Autopilot – Zoom integration doesn’t use the Recording or Chat scopes.
We attest that we will retain data collected through our Zoom integration only for as long as necessary to perform our Zoom integration’s functions as disclosed.
Booking Autopilot doesn’t collect and store any sensitive Zoom user data – Booking Autopilot only stores access and refresh tokens, and Zoom User Id for the connected Zoom account. These are deleted when user disconnects their account (revokes access).
3. Data that is not collected through the Booking Autopilot – Zoom integration
Booking Autopilot doesn’t collect, through the Zoom integration, the user or participant’s:
(1) race or ethnic origin;
(2) political, religious, or philosophical opinions or beliefs;
(3) trade union membership;
(4) biometric or genetic information;
(5) information about personal health, sexual activity, or sexual orientation; or
(6) criminal history
(7) financial data, payment data
(8) authentication information
(9) personally identifying information (PII)
(10) Personal User Data from users or participants under the age of 16
4. Data collected through the Booking Autopilot – Zoom integration is not shared to other parties
Booking Autopilot doesn’t disclose to fourth parties, any data collected through your Zoom integration.
Booking Autopilot doesn’t use, or disclose to a fourth party, any data collected through your Zoom integration for: (1) building profiles or recording use; (2) monitoring employees; (3) location tracking; or (4) attention tracking or ‘heat maps’
Booking Autopilot will not sell any data collected through your Zoom integration, or use any such data for: (1) advertising or marketing using profiles based on such data, regardless of whether the data is anonymized or aggregated; (2) conducting or assisting with surveillance; or (3) reverse engineering or reconstructing profiles.